Elvis Paranormal Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Suggestion as to how the meetings are set up

3 posters

Go down

My Suggestion as to how the meetings are set up Empty My Suggestion as to how the meetings are set up

Post  Elvis Nguyen Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Version 1 is that one group of members will meet the first half of the day and the second group will meet the second half of the day.

To EPO members, this is-well you already know lol- but our organization has a certain dillema that we recently ran into, and this is one way we'll solve it.

To others, there are certain things we discuss in one group that the second group will have a hard time comprehending (or call us crazy looneys) and so the second group will be like a type of catch up and trial meeting. Razz

Version 2 is that one group meets on one day and the other on another day. The advantage with this plan is that the group isn't at risk at accidentally overlapping, but it might be difficult for me to do this plan often and as a result will be rare. Very Happy
Elvis Nguyen
Elvis Nguyen
EPO President

Back to top Go down

My Suggestion as to how the meetings are set up Empty Re: My Suggestion as to how the meetings are set up

Post  Admin Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:32 pm

I go with Version 1.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://e-p-organization.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

My Suggestion as to how the meetings are set up Empty Re: My Suggestion as to how the meetings are set up

Post  Gauss Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:38 am

Version 1
Gauss
Gauss
EPO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum